|My students learning how to use the Chromebook.|
Yesterday my students finally got their hands on the Chromebooks. They were very excited, probably too excited!
- log on to the Chromebook using their GAFE account,
- choose a profile picture,
- use the Omni box to search for our D2L site
- go to and bookmark our D2L site
- zoom in and out to make objects/text on their screen larger and smaller
- sign out and shut down
The purpose of this post is to acknowledge the many difficulties that come with progress and fluency. The pain is short term, the gain is long term. My class and I are in the middle of the "pain" component of our journey but I know that it won't last forever and that is a part of the process that will benefit my students and myself.